- FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL – What a classic and how can it not be our number one when part of the movie was filmed here at the Kings Arms and the famous bedroom scene, down in the Crown Inn! Pop it on Friday night and see if you can spot out us, i’m not spoiling it for you!
2. THE WEDDING SINGER – All the cheese, sing along hits and the great pairing that is Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.
3. MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING – Ohh what’s not to love? The ugly duckling transformation and happy ending, not to mention that hideous dress, we can’t help but feel for the girl!
4. BRIDESMAIDS – Have you heard of a Nexflix Party? Yep that’s normal now. Get the girls all to press play at the same time, have a bottle (or two, I’m not judging) and watch the film together Facetime Style. A great movie focusing on gall pals rather than the typical couple storyline.
5. WEDDING CRASHERS – The iconic what not to do at a wedding but happy ending nonetheless.
6. THE PROPOSAL – Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, check, hilarious dance to to Get Low, check. Let’s put this on the watch list now.
7. MEET THE PARENTS – Because no matter how bad your parents and In-Laws are no one can ever top this family!
8. THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT – Emily Blunt and Jason Segal postpone their wedding, again and again (however not due to a global pandemic). This one is a funny look at just how things can stray far from the original plan.
9. MY BEST FRIEND’s WEDDING – You’ll be torn between rooting for Julia Roberts and hoping Cameron Diaz beats her bum to the ground. Definitely worth a watch
10. FATHER OF THE BRIDE – Don’t even try to tell me this one doesn’t bring a tear to the eye. Daddy’s little girl is finally grow up and it has us all dreaming of a wedding in our parents mansion house!