|So, how was THE question popped?
I adore couples that pull their engagement into their wedding day plans. But i hear you ask, “how?!”
Well here’s a few ideas…
- Table names – think about calling your tables after the beaches, towns, cities, tourist attractions surrounding the “Will You Marry ME” location
- The Wedding Breakfast – Did they go down on one knee at a romantic dinner? Chat to us about concentrating your wedding meal around the engagement dinner!
- Favours – were there candles filled when the big question was asked? How about mini candles as favours? Or perhaps there were wild flowers blooming around you in the middle of the country… think about bags of wild flower seeds for each person
- Were you having your favorite tipple at the time? Think about center pieces like A&M’s gin bottle table pieces.
- The first dance – pick the song that was playing at the time they asked, a lovely nod to the most important question of your life