It’s likely that a few of your guests will need to book rooms so we have some easy steps to help.
We automatically block 20 bedrooms* (under your names) for the night of your wedding to ensure that your everyone who needs a room gets one. If it looks like these are filling up quickly we can add more if needed. The initial 20 include:
- 1 x Complimentary Honeymoon Suite
- 13 x Double Executive
- 4 x Double Deluxe (Needed to ensure Late Bar)
- 1 x Family Suite
- 1 x Townhouse
To book your guests will need to call with the following information:
- Full Name (of everyone in the room)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Card Details (for confirmation; payment is taken on arrival)
- The date of arrival and departure
- Quote your booking eg W. Jane Doe & Joe Bloggs
-A simple enough process but we do find that bookings are not always made within the group to ensure the event rate. If Aunty Sue does do this we may be able to rectify her rate but it depends how she has booked. 3rd party listings such as Expedia pose the problems-
Two months prior to your wedding, any rooms not booked will simply be released but your guests can still call and book as part of the group.
A few extra notes:
- Any bedrooms with over two guests will be required to pay an extra £20 per person. This covers breakfast and set-up/cleaning fees
- Guests will need top specify if they require cots/z-beds/twin rooms as most rooms are usually set up as doubles
- Check-in is from 2pm
- Check-out is at 11am
We hope this helps, but as always let us know if we can help with anything else.